When it comes to fireplaces and mantels, we’re usually talking tile, but today is all about decor—Halloween style! If you’re ready to get festive for this fun and spooky holiday, check out these looks below:
- If you’re on the hunt for an organic, natural scene for your fireplace, then this look is for you! Stack pumpkins in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors in front of your fireplace and accent the mantel with an arrangement of oversized dried grasses and florals.
- Give your living room a natural glow with an arrangement of orange pumpkins, dried wheat, and natural stick wreaths.
- If traditional Halloween decor is your jam, then this mantel is right up your alley! Here’s what you’ll need: a black spider garland, string bulb lighting, a haunted house and black candlesticks!
- Be the Joanna Gaines of your neighborhood and go farmhouse with it! Stick to white pumpkins, add in natural accents like a cotton garland and firewood, and complete with whitewashed pillar candle holders and a simple piece of art.
- Minimalists, beware! This mantel is so perfect you might just drop everything you’re doing to fix yours up immediately! How to pull it off: a simple black and white garland, black accent pieces (like a mirror or witch statue), and a mix of black and white candles.
Completed one of these looks?! Share with us on Facebook by tagging @shoproyalflooring!